Are you using video on your website? You should be. Here are a few reasons why, beginning with SEO to draw visitors to your kingdom.
- Video works wonders for SEO. Short video. Long video. Doesn’t matter which. Upload a video to your website or blog and the search engines will love you ’till the day you die. Remember your keywords.
- Video is a quick and easy way to distribute your message. Be sure to upload to your website and blog first, and then straight to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc. with links back to your website.
- Videos are easier to consume than text. Not only are videos easier to watch than to read a long article, but their attractive nature is like a chick magnet for your consumers.
- Videos allow you to personalize your message. People see you. People trust you. It’s as simple as that.
- Videos are easy to shoot these days. If your budget allows for a nice video camera, go for it. But if not, that new iPhone, Samsung or Nokia has a fabulous camera. Don’t be afraid to record a quick video and then easily produce it in iMovie or Photoshop.
If you need help with video production or need strategic advice on video marketing, be sure to give us a call. Our team has been doing this for years and stays up on today’s new trends. We’ll be glad to help you along down the road to success.