Your organization’s brand shines in your community. Your business is well-established in the Yellow Pages. Now what? Are the people still there?
Well, yes and no. The sharp increase in numbers of online shoppers over the past few years is very well documented. So your business’s brand is just as, if not more, important online as it is out in the community.
Where do you start? What tools are brand managers keeping at their fingertips? Here is a solid list to get you started.
- Blogging. Our thoughts on blogging are well documented. Content is so important to a solid inbound marketing plan; a blog provides your business a way to publish quality content.
- Video Marketing & Photo Marketing. Visual marketing, exposure, and branding can be the most influential strategy in your toolkit. “People” remember video. “People” remember photos. Use the video and photo sharing communities to your advantage to touch their audiences.
- Microblogging. Twitter and FriendFeed, to be exact. The numbers of potential sponges in these online communities is massive. Be a part of those communities. Don’t get left behind.
- Email Newsletters. There will always be consumers that prefer email. The simple fact is that most C-level executives would rather have your message waiting for them in their inbox when they arrive at the office in the morning. Integrate your email newsletters with landing pages on your website, video on your YouTube page, and announcements on your blog.
- Social Networks. Facebook. Period. Enough said. Reach out and touch the millions of people infatuated with Facebook.