Click here to subscribe to our weekly email newsletter, This Week in Digital Media.
5 Ways to Brand Your Business Online, For Starters
Your organization’s brand shines in your community. Your business is well-established in the Yellow Pages. Now what? Are the people still there?
Well, yes and no. The sharp increase in numbers of online shoppers over the past few years is very well documented. So your business’s brand is just as, if not more, important online as it is out in the community.
Where do you start? What tools are brand managers keeping at their fingertips? Here is a solid list to get you started.
- Blogging. Our thoughts on blogging are well documented.
- Video Marketing & Photo Marketing. Visual marketing, exposure, and branding can be the most influential strategy in your toolkit.
- Microblogging. Twitter and FriendFeed, to be exact.
- Email Newsletters. There will always be consumers that prefer email.
- Social Networks. Facebook. Period. Enough said.