Another beautiful March weekend is here in Charlotte. If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, there is plenty going on. Check out some of these events:
- JERSEY BOYS – Belk Theatre – It’s the hit crowds go wild for and the New York Post raves is, “too good to be true!” JERSEY BOYS is the 2006 Tony Award®-winning Best Musical about Rock and Roll Hall of Famers the Four Seasons: Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi.*
- Casting Crowns – Bojangles Coliseum – Over the past eight years, Atlanta based Casting Crowns has consistently delivered music that points believers back to what truly matters, and the band does so yet again on Come to the Well. Casting Crowns continues to deliver passionate, thought-provoking music, yet these songs are among the most intensely personal offerings the group has ever shared.**
- Charlotte Bobcats vs. New Jersey Nets – Time Warner Cable Arena – The Bobcats are coming off a tough loss to the Utah Jazz. Can they bounce back against the Nets?
- The Charlotte Symphony and the Music of Michael Jackson – Ovens Auditorium – Electrifying singer and performer James Delisco, known as “the new prince of rock, pop and soul,” joins conductor Brent Havens and the Charlotte Symphony for an evening filled with fabulous music spanning 40 years of Michael Jackson’s influential and celebrated career.***
If you happen to get out to one of these great events, tweet JASE a picture @jasegroup, we would love to see. As always, please feel free to share this article with friends.
* Information taken from Blumenthal Performing Arts Center website
** Information taken from Bojangles Coliseum website
*** Information taken from Ovens Auditorium website
image credit: Old Shoe Woman on flickr