It’s the first March weekend in Charlotte and you know what that means: It’s CIAA Tournament Basketball time again! There will be plenty of college basketball and all the great events and activities that usually accompany the tournament, but if you’re not into college basketball, no worries, there is still plenty going on in the area. Check it out:
- The CIAA Basketball Tournament – Time Warner Cable Arena – It’s the 100th anniversary of the CIAA tournament. Don’t miss any of the men’s or women’s games as they crown a 2012 champion
- CIAA McDonald’s Step Show – Grady Cole Center – Greek vs. Greek, School vs. School. Don’t miss 2 of the livest shows this weekend. Definitely action packed and energy filled.
- Maybach Music Group Tour – Bojangles Coliseum – Some of the brightest names in the Hip Hop game are in town to put on a show. Don’t miss Meek Mill, Rick Ross, and Waka Flocka!
- Southern Spring Home & Garden Show – The Park Expo & Conference Center – For 52 years the Southern Spring Home & Garden Show has delivered spring one month before it arrives on the calendar, just in time to blow away the chilly cobwebs, and make our wish lists for getting homes and gardens in tip top shape for the season ahead.
- International Collectibles & Antiques Show – Metrolina Tradeshow Expo – 100+ acres · 98,000 square ft of shopping · largest open-air market · 2000+ vendors. The International Collectibles & Antiques Show is held the first week of every month at the Metrolina Tradeshow Expo in Charlotte, NC. In addition to exhibitors, the show will features an open air market and entertainment, driving attendance to record levels!
There is definitely a lot going on in the Charlotte area this weekend. If you make it out to one of these great events, tweet us a picture @jasegroup and let JASE know what it was like. As always, please feel free to share this with friends.
image credit: Kevin Coles on flickr