Will I see you there today?
The Ghent Business Association is a non-profit membership organization managed by a volunteer board of directors.
The association has been in existence for more than 50 years and continues to serve the community as a dedicated group of local organizations. There are many benefits to members including monthly meetings, cooperative advertising efforts, participation in community events, and participation in long-term plans for the Ghent business district and community.
GBA MISSION STATEMENT
- To promote understanding and strengthen relationships among all businesses in the Ghent neighborhood
- To increase the positive visibility of the Ghent Business Association members.
- To build a sense of community, friendship and cooperation among all businesses and the neighborhoods they serve.
- To guide and oversee the beautification, preservation, and development of the business community.
- To provide a positive and influential liaison with the surrounding neighborhoods, other civic organizations, and elected or appointed city and state officials.
- To continually strive to increase the safety and quality of life in the neighborhood.
- To have fun while working and playing together.