At their recent Google I/O conference in San Fransisco, Google announced that their social community, Google+, is thriving. Google is seeing a steady increase in engagement with their social community and have reason to be optimistic for its continued success.
Google I/O key points on Google+
- In its first year, Google+ has seen 250 million users sign up.
- There are 150 million active monthly Google+ users.
- More users access Google+ on their mobile device than through a desktop computer.
- Fifty percent of users sign into Google+ daily.
- The average Google+ user spends 12 minutes a day “in stream”, which is up from 9 minutes just a few months ago.
Watch More of the Google I/O Keynote here:
How does your business use Google+? Is it a steady part of your social media marketing plan? Contact JASE if you would like to learn more about using Google+ to benefit your business. Have someone who needs to read this? Feel free to share this article.
image credit: cordiaz2000 on flickr