Content Marketing Associate (Inbound Marketing & Public Relations Teams)
JASE Group is seeking a Content Marketing Associate who will support the company’s content-based Inbound Marketing and Public Relations efforts. Reporting to the Digital Brand Manager, the Content Marketing Associate will be responsible for executing targeted, white-hat link-building techniques, on-page keyword-based content strategies, and social media marketing initiatives to improve JASE’s and JASE clients’ organic search engine performance.
The JASE Content Marketing Associate is an entry-level independent contractor position with the potential for rapid advancement to include a possible full-time assignment with JASE Group. Bright, ambitious, social media savvy recent college graduates or upper classmen on track to graduate are highly encouraged to apply.
- Create creative, applicable blog content and actively nurture that content via relevant social media channels.
- Populate popular social communities with highly appealing content that has good viral capability.
- Become very familiar with 2-3 industry verticals and leverage that expertise to create new content for client blogs.
- Write keyword rich and SEO optimized news releases and distribute via major online press release networks.
- Stay current with the latest trends in inbound marketing, content marketing, social signals, link building, search engine optimization, and social media.
- Execute constant outreach to high-value websites in an effort to generate quality inbound links.
- Develop relationships with leading online influencers (reporters, builder & real estate bloggers, mommy bloggers, medical industry bloggers, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree (or working toward a bachelor’s degree) in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or similar discipline.
- Zest for Inbound Marketing, social media interaction, SEO, link building and blogging.
- Understanding of, or at least a strong desire to learn, Google Analytics and social media monitoring software such as HootSuite, TweetDeck and Seesmic.
- Exceptional writer, clear communicator, strategic thinker.
- Interest in learning and applying key online marketing concepts and trends.
- Extremely organized, with an optimistic, proactive attitude.
- Competence in Microsoft Office products.
ABOUT JASE GROUP
JASE Group LLC is a creative communications agency, brand studio and innovations lab based in Norfolk, VA, founded in 1997. JASE is uniquely focused on digital technologies, and mobile, social and progressive media platforms. JASE’s talented team specializes in leading edge services such as Inbound Marketing, Creative Advertising, Public Relations, and Technology, that includes creative advertising campaigns, public relations platforms, brand management solutions, inbound marketing strategies, web design services, and eBusiness solutions.
image credit: smallbiztrends.com