Need something to do this weekend with your family & friends, but you just don’t know what to do? Well here are some events you can check out:
- AT&T Crab Feast Fridays – TowneBank Fountain Park – Norfolk – Norfolk’s largest outdoor waterfront party, enhances the evening with bushels of fun! A crab pickin’, finger-licking, beer drinking great time! We will be serving up locally caught Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs fresh from the mouth of the Elizabeth River. Wash it all down with a frosty beverage from Omar’s Café. *
- Concert In The Courtyard – Portsmouth Art & Cultural Center – Portsmouth – The former lead singer of the Bruce Springsteen band Steel Mill, Robbin Thompson, comes to the Portsmouth Art & Cultural Center.
- Gypsy – Little Theatre of Virginia Beach – Virginia Beach – GYPSY is the ultimate story about an aggressive stage mother. Join Rose, June and Louise in their trip across the United States during the 1920’s, when vaudeville was dying and burlesque was born. Jule Styne’s music and Stephen Sondheim’s lyrics include Let Me Entertain You, Some People, You’ll Never Get Away from Me, If Momma Was Married, All I Need Is the Girl, Everything’s Coming Up Roses, You Gotta Get A Gimmick and Together Wherever We Go. **
- Summer Music Series: Dancing Through The Decades – Norfolk Botanical Garden – Norfolk – If you like music from the 30’s all the way to today then this is the place to be Sunday, August 5!
- Norfolk Tides Baseball – Norfolk – The Norfolk Tides are home for another 4 game home stand this Thursday through Sunday.
If you make it out to one of these events, be sure to send us a picture or leave us a comment below.