Want to have some fun in your summer but just can’t think of anything you would like to do? Well check out some of these events:
- AT&T Finale Fridays– TowneBank Fountain Park – Norfolk – Join us for Norfolk’s largest outdoor waterfront party in TowneBank Fountain Park at Town Point Park with food, fun & LIVE entertainment on the last Friday of the month! *
- Curious George: Let’s Get Curious – Children’s Museum of Virginia – Portsmouth – Be curious and look through the Curious George exhibit at Portsmouth’s Children’s Museum of Virginia.
- IllumiNights – Busch Gardens – Williamsburg – Busch Gardens celebrates summer with IllumiNights, a nightly extravaganza featuring live performances, music and special effects that culminates in a park-wide firework spectacular. Beginning July 1 through Aug. 19 each country will celebrate IllumiNights in its own way with multiple performances throughout the evening. Fifty nights of fireworks provide a perfect ending to a summer evening. **
- T.G.O.V Beach Music Series – Ocean View Beach Park – Norfolk – Every Friday From July 6th to August 24th come out and see live music at Ocean View Beach Park.
- Norfolk Comedy Festival – Generic Theatre – Norfolk – If you haven’t had a good laugh in a while then the Norfolk Comedy Festival is the place to be.
If you make it to one of these events, be sure to send us a picture or leave us a comment below.