Hampton Roads is the best place to be this weekend, lots of great events happening and we want to see you there:
- Coastal Edge East Coast Surfing Competition – 2nd to 9th Street – Virginia Beach -Come out and watch some of the best surfers on the East Coast tear up the beach at the Coastal Edge East Coast Surfing Competition.
- Suffolk TGIF Summer Concert Series: The Fuzz Band – Bennett’s Creek Park – Suffolk – Friday nights of free family fun featuring live music, concessions, and a children’s area! Parks open at 6:00 p.m., bands play 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Don’t forget to bring a chair! No outside food or coolers. *
- Saturday Summer Street Fest – Queensway – Downtown Hampton – Come out to the Virginia Air & Space Center, there is places for the kids to play and have a good time and there will be live music that the whole family will love.
- Jason Aldean with Luke Bryan – Farm Bureau Live – Virginia Beach – Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan and special guest Rachel Farley bring their “2012 My Kinda Party” to Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach this Friday.
- Pepper – The NorVa – Norfolk – Pepper is a mix of reggae and punk-pop and they’re coming to The NorVa this Sunday.
If you make it out to one of these events, be sure to send us a picture or leave us a comment.