Looking for something to do in Hampton Roads this weekend? There are several events going on that might be worth checking out.
There are several local bands playing around the area this weekend, as well as some other great concerts:
- ZoSo: The Led Zeppelin Experience – The NorVa – Norfolk – In 1995, ZoSo was formed to create the most mesmerizing and accurate portrayal of “the biggest band of the 1970’s” – Led Zeppelin (Rolling Stone Magazine).
- Mercy Creek – Williamsburg Regional Library – Williamsburg – Virginia-based Mercy Creek performs original music they call aggressive folk rock. Singer/guitarist Cheryl Nystrom and song writing partner/drummer Jim Ball combine elements of modern folk, world beat, rock, and hints of blues and bluegrass to create music that is fresh and unique.
- Hampton Reggae Fest – Hampton Coliseum – Hampton – Buckroe Beach Reggae Fest and Hampton Coliseum are pleased to announce the first ever Hampton Reggae Fest. This Event will be an all-day event that is jam-packed full of positive vibes and great music.
- Fine Swiss Cheese – Hot Tuna – Virginia Beach – One of Hampton Roads most sought after party bands. One of the top cover bands in the area.
Looking for some other events beside concerts? Here is some information on some other activities this weekend:
- Downtown Hampton On Ice – Virginia Air & Space Center – Hampton – Downtown Hampton on Ice is the Virginia AIr & Space Center’s holiday ice skating rink. Located at the Virginia Air & Space Center, the rink provides public skating, special event and more!
- The Virginia Flower and Garden Expo – Virginia Beach Convention Center – Virginia Beach – The Tidewater District of the Virginia Federation of Garden Clubs will sponsor a Standard Flower Show, “Tomorrow’s Designs Today” as an exhibit within the Virginia Flower & Garden Show January 20-22, 2012.
- Christopher Titus – Virginia Beach Funny Bone – Virginia Beach – A special engagement, come check out the comedian who has been all over TV and movie.
Have any events that we need to know about? Make sure and let JASE know. Going to one of these events? Tweet us @jasegroup and let us know how it was. As always, please feel free to share this with friends.
image credit: Adrienne Brawley on flickr