Nearly 75% of families take dear ole Dad out to eat on Father’s Day. Here are few tips to make your restaurant enticing to families in the neighborhood.
- Make sure your restaurant is kid-friendly. Do you have high chairs and booster seats? Do you have crayons and coloring pages?
- Do you offer a brunch on Father’s Day along with dinner later in the day? A lot of families will try to get out of the house before the kids’ nap times.
- Be prepared for longer-than-normal extended stays. Some families only go out to eat on special occasions. Be sure to allow them time to socialize and enjoy their dedicated time out in the neighborhood.
- Do you offer discounts for Dad? One of the main reasons most families do not go out to eat regularly is cost. Be sure to offer a family discount to make them feel special.
- Let them know. Did you send out an email newsletter to your sponges? Did you announce your Father’s Day specials on Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn and Instagram?