Simply, inbound marketing is the opposite of outbound marketing. Remember the old days of setting up outbound call centers (telemarketing), creating television and radio commercials, and pushing out email blasts to get your word out?
Well, that inefficient and expensive method of advertising and marketing is no longer a necessity.
- Think smart web design and web development.
- Think online call-to-actions.
- Think strategic blog content.
- Think SEO (search engine optimization).
- Think social media marketing.
- Think audio and video marketing.
- Think efficient online lead generation.
Photo credit: simplesolutiontech07
On Twitter? Follow us at @JASEgroup.