We are not talking about being a part of social media communities. Every business is on one social network or another, but does your business maximize its return on its investment?
Money is tight; the dollar doesn’t go as far as it used to, and a business must have a solid strategy when it comes to social media to prevent ineffective spending.
JASE Group’s Dos and Don’ts to maximize your social media marketing:
- Do use social media to brand your business.
- Don’t assume that interaction alone with your communities will generate leads for your business.
- Do use social media to interact with your consumers. Give them an opportunity to know you, to share about you, and reward them for their loyalty.
- Don’t use social media pay-per-click campaigns without analyzing your target audience.
- Do use social media to share your organic content and grow your social signal.
- Don’t invest in creating a presence in a particular social community unless you know it can benefit your business.
These are just the beginning points to follow when it comes to social media. The point being made is that social communities are large and many in number and it is easy for businesses to invest significant time and money into them without seeing desired results. Social media can be a powerful tool, but it takes a proper working knowledge and executed plan to achieve results.
Does your business routinely struggle in its social media initiatives? Have failed experiences in Facebook or Twitter made your leery of investing too much into social media? Sit down with JASE today and learn how an expertly tailored social media marketing plan can help your business grow. As always, please feel free to share this article with friends.
image credit: Candie_N on flickr