We received an official announcement yesterday from the bing team at Microsoft that Bing Business Portal is now Bing Places for Business. Have you captured your Bing Places for Business portal yet? No? You may want to talk to a member of our local search optimization team to make sure your business is properly registered with both bing and Google.
As a current Bing Business Portal user, we wanted to make you aware of some recent changes. First, Bing Business Portal is now Bing Places for Business.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect from this new experience:
New and existing features
– Easily claim and verify your business listing.
– Add images and details such as hours of operation, parking options, and accepted payment methods.
– NEW! Add links to videos.
– For now, you’ll no longer be able to create Daily Deals or coupon offers. Any offers you had running are no longer public.
– The options to create collateral, QR codes, and a free mobile website have been discontinued for the time being.
See it now
– Sign in today to see the new Places for Business and enhance your listing.
Thank you for using Places for Business.
The Bing Places for Business Team