Microsoft, you’re killing me. Yes, the Surface Phone looks awesome. The specs are nice. And yes, we loved our Lumia 925s. But why would you expect me to wait 3 years for a new phone?
Here are the rumor details from businessinsider.com:
- The phone could be unveiled in October but will likely be unveiled in early 2016.
- The phone will have a 5.5-inch AMOLED screen with 1440×2560 pixels, more than the iPhone 6 Plus.
- In terms of RAM, the phone will have 4GB.
- Storage options will start at 64GB and go up to 128GB.
- Surface accessories, such as the Surface Pen, could be included.
- The design could fit in with the Surface tablets: angular, metallic, solid.
- The release date and price are as yet unknown.
photos credit: businessinsider.com