HRVA – Each week we check our analytics profiles and marketing numbers to see which articles we published that were the most popular for our Norfolk readers.
Last week’s top 5 Norfolk Inbound Marketing Agency blog articles focused on Coffee with the CEO, local businesses sharing information, Facebook analytics, Randy Jackson and Pinterest, Kia Optima Super Bowl commercial, and Windows Metro design for Windows Phone, Windows 8 and Xbox 360.
- Join Our Team for Coffee with the CEO This Morning at Panera Bread in Town Center
- Facebook Ramping Up Business Analytics Tool To Report In Real Time
- American Idol Judge Randy Jackson Promotes Betty Boop Pin On Pinterest – Is Your Business Using Live Social Media Interactivity?
- Kia Optima Sandman Brings The Dream Car To Reality In This Super Bowl Commercial
- Metro Design Principles for Windows Phone, Windows 8 & Xbox 360
I hope you enjoyed these articles and found value in them for your business. I love hearing feedback from our readers, so if you’d like to share your thoughts on these articles, please feel free to leave us a comment below.