HRVA – Each week we check our analytics profiles and marketing numbers to see which articles we published that were the most popular for our Norfolk readers.
Last week’s top 5 Norfolk Inbound Marketing Agency blog articles focused on Facebook analytics, Windows Metro design for Windows Phone, Windows 8 and Xbox 360, new design for Facebook business pages, Matt Cutts announcing that Google will penalize for over-optimizing, and Diana Krall at the Sandler Center.
- Facebook Ramping Up Business Analytics Tool To Report In Real Time
- Metro Design Principles for Windows Phone, Windows 8 & Xbox 360
- New Design for Facebook Business Pages – Are you ready?
- Google’s Matt Cutts Announces At SXSW That Google Will Penalize “Over-optimized” Websites
- Hampton Roads Weekend Ticket: Diana Krall Comes To The Sandler Center
I hope you enjoyed these articles and found value in them for your business. I love hearing feedback from our readers, so if you’d like to share your thoughts on these articles, please feel free to leave us a comment below.