HRVA – Each week we check our analytics profiles and marketing numbers to see which articles we published that were the most popular for our Norfolk readers.
Last week’s top 5 Norfolk Inbound Marketing Agency blog articles focused on RIM’s decision to refocus on enterprise devices, Windows Metro design for Windows Phone, Windows 8 and Xbox 360, Foursquare adding user biographies, the Kia Optima Sandman Super Bowl commercial, and the Windows 8 Preview including Metro touch screen, Visual Studio and XAML applications.
- RIM CEO Thorsten Heins Says RIM Will Refocus On Its Core Strengths – Enterprise Devices & Services
- Metro Design Principles for Windows Phone, Windows 8 & Xbox 360
- Foursquare Adds Bios to the Mix; Is Foursquare Part of Your Social Media Strategy
- Kia Optima Sandman Brings The Dream Car To Reality In This Super Bowl Commercial
- Exploring the Windows 8 Preview – Metro Touch Screen Interface, Visual Studio & XAML Applications
I hope you enjoyed these articles and found value in them for your business. I love hearing feedback from our readers, so if you’d like to share your thoughts on these articles, please feel free to leave us a comment below.