#HRVA – Each week we check our analytics profiles and marketing numbers to see which articles we published that were the most popular for our Norfolk readers.
Last week’s top 5 Norfolk Inbound Marketing Agency blog articles focused on Zynga separating from Facebook, Daylight Saving Time change, Monster Jam at the Hampton Coliseum, the Kia Sandman Super Bowl commercial and Google’s hack-a-thon for its Chrome web browser.
- Zynga Reveals New Zynga.com, Separate From Facebook. Investors Applaud. Stock Soars.
- Don’t Forget: Daylight Saving Time 2012 Starts This Weekend
- Hampton Roads Weekend Ticket: Monster Jam Tears Up The Hampton Coliseum
- Kia Optima Sandman Brings The Dream Car To Reality In This Super Bowl Commercial
- Google Paying $1 Million To Anyone Who Can Hack Google Chrome Browser
I hope you enjoyed these articles and found value in them for your business. I love hearing feedback from our readers, so if you’d like to share your thoughts on these articles, please feel free to leave us a comment below.