Wow. I’m still reeling from last week’s excitement. Several fun people stopped by the studio to visit last week and we also received commitments from three new clients. The JASE family is growing; are you ready to step onboard? Friends. Clients. You’re all the same to us: a member of the family. Speaking of, one of our friends in the community sent us a fun Where has JASE taken you? photo they took while in Chicago. Check it out at the bottom of this message.
If you didn’t have time to stop by for coffee or tea last week, be sure to tweet me here and let me know how things are going. It’s so much fun to hear from you on Twitter.
Monday, April 20th
- Walt continued working on the rebranding initiative for Hampton Mental Health Associates. We delivered final art for exterior building signage production to our large-scale printing partner at Media East. I told you–creative is creative. We do it all.
- The creative team continued working through the creative process with Russ at The Dirty Buffalo in Norfolk on a website redesign project. This design is turning out to be very cool!
- Cameron continued his content marketing magic for Gordy EyeCare of Phenix City, AL and also for Janney Insurance Agency of Yorktown and Chesapeake.
- Denise and Cameron delivered draft art for May’s ad campaign for Nathan at Nathan’s Lynnhaven Pawn Shop in Virginia Beach. This art director/copywriter team has produced some amazing artwork over the past year. You should check it out in our creative gallery.
Tuesday, April 21st
- Happy birthday, David!
- David held his bi-monthly Audioqueue and TRLOnline software engineering status conference call with Mark of TRL, Inc. in Covesville, just outside of Charlottesville.
- The team published a new social article, The JASE Team Stands Up 4 Transportation (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?the-jase-team-stands-up-4-transportation), from an event that Cameron attended in Newport News.
- Andrea and Marti of Andrea’s La Bella in Ghent in Norfolk visited the studio. We talked marketing strategies, long-term vision for the restaurant, and their involvement in the Ghent community.
Wednesday, April 22nd
- Cameron attended the Ghent Business Association’s Mornin’ Schmooze at Bank of Hampton Roads in Norfolk. It’s so much fun to meet our local business neighbors.
- Cameron also attended the MyBizPPL networking event on Wednesday morning at Kellam Galleries in Norfolk. Laura and Jocelyn put on such great networking events. Have you attended one yet? Get more details from Cameron if you’re interested.
- Our communications team reminded us of the #HRVA Twitter list, https://twitter.com/JASEgroup/lists/hrva, that we maintain. If you’re a Twitter fanatic, be sure to subscribe to the list to keep up with Hampton Roads peeps.
- Our friend Mark of FitBox365 stopped by the studio for a quick visit. Cool guy. Fun.
- Our software and data teams have been working on two new apps for Todd at Williamsburg Coffee & Tea. They’ve completed the preliminary back-end work and have turned the project over to the user-interface team. I can’t wait to see the new coffee roaster classroom scheduling app and eCommerce app in action.
- We published a new social article, Fun With A New Logo for Hampton Mental Health Associates (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?fun-with-a-new-logo-for-hampton-mental-health-associates), about a client that got really, really excited about the logo design work we did for them. How cool is this cake photo from their staff party?!
- A few buddies did happy hour at a new place on Colley Ave, Peck & Pour. Good times catching up with Frank, Mike, Tom & Juan.
Thursday, April 23rd
- Our creative team delivered new website design comps to Andrea at Andrea’s La Bella in Ghent on Thursday. Dude–these designs are awesome.
- Joe of Philly Style Steaks & Subs in Norfolk and Iggle’s Cheesesteaks & Burgers in Virginia Beach stopped by the studio to sign Agreements. Two new clients in one day. I’m lovin’ life. 🙂 And more importantly, I love new friends coming into our lives.
- Our public relations team published the press release announcing the new Philly Style Steaks & Subs partnership. Owning delicate relationships with our friends in the media are so important to us. We value them greatly.
- Nicole and I had dinner at another new restaurant in Riverview in Norfolk, UMO Tacos. Interesting spot if you like true Mexican cuisine and an outdoor atmosphere.
Friday, April 24th
- Mark and Tom of FitBox365 in Norfolk visited the studio for a very early marketing strategies meeting. The treat here was uncovering that both of these guys are huge baseball fans / softball players like us.
- Our communications team published a new social article, Great News! Philly Style Steaks & Subs Chooses JASE as Their Ad Agency of Record (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?great-news-philly-style-steaks-subs-chooses-jase-as-their-ad-agency-of-record), to accompany Wednesday’s press release.
- Cameron and I had lunch with our friend Hollie at A.W. Shucks in Norfolk. Want great shellfish? Visit them soon.
- Bart, Walt and Sue continued their great work on the collateral packet design for Dragas Companies‘ condominium community, Spence Crossing Fernhill Village, in Virginia Beach. Their work is amazing and incomparable.
- Cameron and I had a follow-up strategy meeting with Vivian and Karla of Luna Maya in Norfolk. We had lots of fun talking creative with them.
- Our creative team delivered new website design comps to Peyton at First Choice Nurses in Virginia Beach. Again, a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
- The marketing team continued their effective (!) pay-per-click campaign work for Nathan’s Lynnhaven Pawn Shop, Janney Insurance Agency, and Dragas Companies.
- Nicole, Sydni, Jennifer, Cameron, Jeri and I met the entire family at Salsa’s Mexican Restaurant in Newport News on Friday evening for my nephew Simon’s 12th birthday party. Man, he’s growing up so fast.
Saturday, April 25th
- Saturday = Rain. My plans for yard work got shot down by Mother Nature. So after catching up on my DVR, Nicole and I decided to visit a few friends around Ghent. We first visited Russ at Dirty Buffalo for lunch where I had the best wings in town. Later we scooted over to visit Jennifer at Mermaid Winery. Mmmm. And then much later we had dinner at Chow. I had a fun day with my best friend.
Sunday, April 26th
- Sunday was a lazy day for us. The rain continued through the morning so my grass is still out-of-control! But we did make a visit to Costco for this week’s groceries and a 30-minute long wait in line for cheap gas.
I hope you have a great week. And be sure to stop in for coffee or tea soon at the studio (click here for directions). Don’t forget about our referral system. If you have a friend in your life that would benefit from our creative services, do like Matt did and refer them to us. When they sign up, you make cash. Pretty cool, huh?
Keep your chin up, your eyes bright, and your ears open–you never know when a juicy bit of knowledge will come flying at you.
Your friend in Christ,
Dennis & Mary @ Pizzeria Uno in Chicago