Good morning everyone. I hope you had a fun, safe and relaxing Memorial Day Holiday Weekend. I’ll be short and sweet, just like our short work week, with the recap today as I’m sure you’re all as busy as we are catching up.
Be sure to tweet me here and let me know about your weekend. I’d love to hear from you.
Oh, and by the way, we have a new small business marketing package that’s perfect (and affordable!) for your small business. Just ask.
Monday, May 18th
- Our creative team delivered architecture sitemaps for website redesigns to three of our clients: First Choice Nurses of Virginia Beach and Richmond, Iggles Cheesesteaks & Burgers of Virginia Beach, and Janney Insurance Agency of Yorktown and Chesapeake.
- Cameron, Alvin and I held a marketing materials photo shoot at The Dirty Buffalo in Norfolk. We had a blast with Russ, Stephanie and their staff at the restaurant.
Tuesday, May 19th
- Walt delivered final art for the siteplan and exhibit board for a new Dragas Companies condominium community in the Western Branch section of Chesapeake.
- Cameron worked on more content marketing items for Janney Insurance Agency, Mark Pressed4Time of Hampton, and Gordy EyeCare of Phenix City (AL). Good stuff–so important for today’s SEO.
- We published a new social article, Newspaper, Blog & Facebook Advertising for Nathan’s Lynnhaven Pawn Shop (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?newspaper-blog-facebook-advertising-for-nathans-lynnhaven-pawn-shop) showcasing a bit of our creative advertising work. Did you check it out?
Wednesday, May 20th
- We published a new social article, Behind the Scenes at The Dirty Buffalo Photo Shoot (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?behind-the-scenes-at-the-dirty-buffalo-photo-shoot-where-has-jase-taken-you). Lots of fun that evening with a very cool client.
- I attended the Cosmopolitan Club financial donation presentation ceremony to the Streilitz Diabetes Research Center and then lunch with EVMS at the Town Point Club on Wednesday. I cherish being a part of this wonderful organization–Cosmopolitan Club of Norfolk.
Thursday, May 21st
- Our sys admin guys worked on server configurations, JASE CMS, and JASE Office Apps installation for the new Philly Style Steaks & Subs of Norfolk restaurant website.
- Our development team began the website development process for Andrea’s La Bella in Ghent restaurant. Oh man, it’s looking amazing.
- Cameron worked a while with Jamie at Gordy EyeCare on a bit of website maintenance. Dr. Gordy’s practice has brought on new staff and we are working with them to feature the new members on their website.
Friday, May 22nd
- I met with Russ at The Dirty Buffalo restaurant to talk through new photos from this week’s photo shoot. They look spectacular.
- Our development team began the website development process for The Dirty Buffalo restaurant. Busy, busy, busy with new websites. Love it. Are we working on your new website yet?
- Cameron and Denise continued their amazing work on Nathan’s Lynnhaven Pawn Shop’s June ad campaign. Looking good!
- We published a new social article, Mozilla Firefox iOS App Nearing Release (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?mozilla-firefox-ios-app-nearing-release-date). Very interesting. Check it out when you get a sec.
- My buddy, Frank, stopped by the studio to chat for a bit. It’s holiday weekend time so he was in a t-shirt and flip-flops ready for some sunshine.
- Nicole and I did happy hour with Christie & Jon on the rooftop deck at Supper Southern Morsels in Norfolk. Fun
- Later we slid over to Bardo Edibles & Elixirs in Ghent for dinner. We got to see our long-time friend, Whitney, who is the manager at Bardo.
Saturday, May 23rd
- Saturday brought on a little yardwork and then enjoying the firepit with our friends Laura & Frank, Christie & Jon, and Ana & Brandon. So much fun.
Sunday, May 24th
- On Sunday we had a cookout and pool party, although the pool was a bit chilly, at Laura & Frank’s home with tons of friends in attendance. Nicole and I are definitely blessed to have so many wonderful, Christian friends in our lives. We do not take that for granted.
Be sure to stop by the studio for coffee this week. I’d like to see you.
Keep your chin up, your eyes bright, and your ears open–you never know when a juicy bit of knowledge will come flying at you.
Your friend in Christ,