Did you see us on SportsCenter this weekend? That’s right–Nicole and I made the national sports news at the Braves vs Nationals game on Saturday in DC. Check out the screenshot of the video clip at the bottom of this recap article. Unfortunately, Bryce Harper hit a walk-off homerun just over our heads to give the Nats the win.
What was your week’s excitement? Tweet me here and let me know. I love hearing from you guys.
Monday, May 4th
- Our tech guys worked to upgrade the total JASE WordPress hybrid content management system. New features, better security, additional integration with JASE Office all mean a better product for our clients.
- Kevin of Coelacanth Brewing in Norfolk stopped by the studio to chat for a bit. It’s always fun talking with him about his new endeavor.
- Cameron continued his content marketing magic for Gordy EyeCare in Phenix City, Mark Pressed4Time in Hampton, and also Janney Insurance Agency in Yorktown and Chesapeake.
- Walt delivered final art for community signage for Dragas Companies‘ Spence Crossing at Princess Anne Fernhill Village condominium community. This dude is good!
Tuesday, May 5th
- David led our bi-monthly software development status discussion with Mark of TRL, Inc. in Covesville.
- Bart delivered final art for the stationery packet for Dragas Companies‘ Spence Crossing at Princess Anne Fernhill Village condominium community. Another dude on the team that is good!
- Scott and I chatted for a long while on upcoming creative initiatives we have in the works for Janney Insurance Agency. If “Skype” were a person, I would say Skype is the man!
- Our marketing and tech teams worked together to implement several new SEO codesets on our client websites. Staying up with the ever-changing SEO landscape is a full-time job.
Wednesday, May 6th
- Cameron worked on more content marketing social articles for Janney Insurance Agency. The more, the merrier we say.
- The team published a new social article, JASE Creative Supports National Small Business Week (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?jase-creative-supports-national-small-business-week). Did you check it out?
- Cameron also worked a bit on content for our JASE Gallery creative portfolio. Don’t let that link pass you by. There are some very cool art pieces in the gallery.
- Nicole and I took off for Washington DC on @AmtrakVA on Wednesday afternoon. She had a work conference there and I worked from the JASE DC office.
Thursday, May 7th
- Cameron attended the Ghent Business Association’s monthly membership meeting. Fun with our local business friends.
- Our PR team issued a new press release to the media announcing our newest client, Iggles Cheesesteaks & Burgers in Virginia Beach. Those media relationships are oh-so-important.
- The team published a new social article, Another Fun Client! Iggles Cheesesteaks & Burgers Chooses JASE as Their Ad Agency (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?another-fun-client-iggles-cheesesteaks-burgers-chooses-jase-as-their-ad-agency), as a follow-up to the press release.
- While in Washington DC and in an effort to see as much of the town as possible, I did a quick happy hour at City Tap House and then met Nicole for dinner at Chinatown Garden. What a cool city to walk and explore.
Friday, May 8th
- Cameron held a quick conversation with the Janney Insurance Agency team on new social media strategies.
- Soon following, Cameron met with Peyton of First Choice Nurses in Virginia Beach and Richmond on their new website design comps. I can’t wait until this baby launches. It’s going to look amazing.
- The team published a new social article, JASE Was Here: Ghent Business Association Monthly Membership Meeting (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?ghent-biz-assn-membership-meeting). Did you see the photos?
- The marketing team continued their great work on pay-per-click campaigns for Nathan’s Lynnhaven Pawn in Virginia Beach and Dragas Companies.
- The developers continued their progress on the new eCommerce and course scheduling applications for Williamsburg Coffee & Tea.
- We received approval on beginning a new sketch project for Dragas Companies for a new condominium community in Chesapeake.
- And now to more DC activities: Lunch with Nicole at Del Campo; Happy hour with Nicole, Brandon & Ana at Fado Irish Pub; Pre-dinner drinks with Nicole, Brandon & Ana at Off the Record; and Dinner with Nicole, Brandon & Ana at Jaleo. Oh man, so much fun!
Saturday, May 9th
- Saturday was a full tour-DC-day: Lunch with Nicole at Corner Bakery Cafe; Atlanta Braves vs Washington Nationals baseball game with Nicole, Brandon & Ana at Nationals Park; and Dinner with Nicole, Brandon & Ana at Proof.
Sunday, May 10th
- And then on Mommie’s Day we had lunch with Isaac, Rachel & Lilly at Occidental Café and then toured National Mall, Washington Monument and White House grounds.
- Nicole and I rode the @AmtrakVA train back to Newport News Sunday evening to close out a busy and fun weekend. Shew.
My apologies for sending out this social update so late in the day. It’s been a long catch-up Monday. Be sure to stop by the studio for coffee this week. I’d like to see you.
Keep your chin up, your eyes bright, and your ears open–you never know when a juicy bit of knowledge will come flying at you.
Your friend in Christ,
Keith & Nicole on SportsCenter (inside the red box on the 1st row)
Click here to checkout the video of Nicole, Brandon, Ana and me on SportsCenter.
Where has JASE taken you?